Sullivan Supply Lakeside Lights
Sullivan Supply's Lakeside Lights are specifically designed. They produce no heat with a 24-volt lights that will eliminate the pesky shadows on your show cattle. Made for the highest quality LED crystals on the market, these lights provide the best illumination available. Each specially engineered circuit board is placed inside an extruded aluminum housing making these lights no only light weight with a slim design, but they are highly durable and moisture resistant.
One unique feature of the Sullivan's Lakeside Lights is the detailed design for directional lighting. Each strip targets an area of your choosing, which make for light in the areas most needed on your cow. The entire kit of lights connect to each other for one continuous stretch of lighting without needing multiple power supplies. Each kit is powered by one 185W power supply.
Each light gives you two options for mounting
- Magnets built into the housing of each light made for steel chutes, steel fan cages and other equipment
- Velcro strap for aluminum chutes and other aluminum items. These straps easily slide through the built in brackets and fasten with no over lap
Both options make for a smooth, low profile attachment to any item.
Unique features of the Sullivan Supply Lakeside Lights:
- Highest Quality LED Crystals
- Easy Attachment
- Independently Switchable Vertices
- No Heat
- Directional Lighting
- Slim Design
- Moisture Resistant
- Connected with one power supply
Prairie View Ag Supply will ship the Sullivan Supply Lakeside Lights directly to your home or barn.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!