- Dewormer for Swine
- For the removal and control of lungworms: Metastrongylus apri, Metastrongylus pudendotectus. Gastrointestinal worms: Adult and larvae (L3, L4 stages, liver, lung intestinal forms) large roundworm (Ascaris suum), nodular worms (Oesophagostomum dentatum, O.quadrispinulatum); small stomach worm (Hyostrongylus rubidus), adult and larvae (L2, L3, L4 stages-intestinal mucosal forms) whipworm (Trichuris suis). Kidney worms: Adult and larvae Stephanurus dentatus.
- One container will treat two 125 lb pigs or one 250 lb pig for five days.
CleanOut™ Feeding Directions:
- Five day treatment regimen for the removal of lungworms, gastrointestinal worms and kidney worms. (Feed 1 scoop per day - for every 50 lb body weight - for five days.)
- Sunglo® CleanOut™ should be mixed to a concentration of 10 to 300 grams fenbendazole per ton of feed prior to feeding. Feed to supply 9 mg of fenbendazole per kg of body weight over a period of 3 to 12 days.
- For individual feeding, mix 1 level scoop (48 g) per 50 lbs body weight into daily ration. Feed for 5 consecutive days to supply 9 mg fenbendazole per kg of body weight.
- There is no withdrawal period for Sunglo® CleanOut.™ Can be fed up to day of slaughter. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.
Medication: Safe Guard Medicated dewormer for swine
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!