Sunglo In Motion
- A natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for joint, hoof and skin conditioning.
- Contains glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate at high levels along with Biotin and chelated trace minerals for complete joint and hoof care.
- Feeding In Motion in conjunction with Paylean® may reduce pain associated with joint stress.
- Preconditioning with In Motion prior to feeding Paylean® is ideal.
- For optimal joint health, glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate should be supplemented for at least 30 days.
2-4 oz/head/day for pigs, sheep, and goats. 1 lb/head/day for cattle.
Looking for your Sunglo dealer? Click here: https://www.sunglofeeds.com/store-locator 1. Sunglo In Motion is a 28% protein, 12% fat, and 9% fiber pelleted supplement that is to be fed daily for preventative maintenance of joint and hoof problems. 2. Sunglo In Motion contains not only glucosamine and chondroitin which aid in joint health, but also high levels of biotin and chelated trace minerals making it the complete joint and hoof care supplement. 3. Sunglo In Motion, is to be fed at the rate of 2-4 oz per head per day for pigs, sheep and goats and up to 1 lbs per head per day for cattle. Pro Tip: For optimal joint health and for preconditioning prior to feeding ractopamine based products, In Motion should be fed for at least 30 days prior to your target show. #sixtysecondswithsunglo
60 Seconds wit...Looking for your Sunglo dealer? Click here: https://www.sunglo...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!